29 April 2009

PLN => PDF

Personal Learning Network (PLN)  => Personal Digital Footprint (PDF)
Just before Christmas I locked myself away for a day to quantify and visualise my own Personal learning Network ... it was a day WELL spent ... and has saved me considerable time finding places I knew I'd been before .. but forgotten.

This week I caught on to the idea of a Personal Digital Footprint (PDF) ... and so (yet again) locked myself away and quantified and visualised my PDF.

Now I have this feeling that both of these have the potential to save me time ... but there is a small part of me that thinks I may just have repeated what I did before even though the visualisation is different.

What do you think? ... the page with PLN and PDF is at http://tr.im/jTL3 

ummm "pdf" a very confusing acronym.

No comments: